Friday, August 2, 2013

Frozen Lifeway Kefir: A Fruity & Healthy Sweet Treat

Hi Everyone! I'm part of the influenster program and they sent me a voucher for a free Lifeway Kefir product. I ended up picking up the Pomegranate Frozen Kefir from my favorite Whole Foods store. Kefir is 98% lactose-free, full of healthy probiotics, gluten free and all-natural. It's also only 90 calories per serving, which is nice if you're feeling like ice cream but want to keep your calorie intake lower.

They do have a lot more choices like strawberry, mango and vanilla!

Here's my beautiful container of Kefir! 

Right out of the container, it was very easy to scoop! 
I shared it with my boyfriend and we were both extremely surprised by its deliciousness. It is very sweet and tangy and creamy! It reminded us both of go-gurt from when we were kids. (I think that stuff is still around-- do you remember what I'm talking about?) I also liked that I could really taste the pomegranate in the frozen kefir. It was a really yummy, light and fun snack that could definitely satisfy my sweet tooth but also not make me feel guilty/unhealthy afterwards! I will definitely be buying again.

If you're into healthy stuff too- it has probiotics & protein! :)

Until next time <3

-Bree

Disclaimer: I was provided Lifeway Kefir complimentary for reviewing purposes from influenster.



No comments:

Post a Comment