Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tastykake® Kandy Bar Kakes Review (Influenster Spring Vox Box Review)

In my Influenster Spring Vox Box, which I received from Influenster complimentary for review/testing purposes, I got a TastyKake Kandy Bar Kake... it was one flavored after one of my favorite candies-- the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup!!

I really wasn't sure what to expect since I have never had one before, but when I bit into it (see below), I loved it! It's really fluffy and sweet, like a very light brownie. I am really a health nut, so I am not sure this will be my new go-to snack, but I think it is a very nice treat to have for a "cheat day."

Me Getting ready for my first bite of  a Tastykake... :) Now to go for a run haha!


More information on the Tastykakes can be found here: http://www.tastykake.com
Flavors are also available in Smores and Peppermint. You can find these in grocery stores or convenience stores!!



No comments:

Post a Comment