Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Review: Philips Sonicare PowerUp Toothbrush

Teeth are super important. I think I have a greater awareness of how important teeth are after I got my wisdom teeth pulled and also after these terrifying dreams of my teeth turning into marshmallows that fall out of my mouth. (Sorry for my weirdness...) BUT- it is important to brush, floss and do all that good stuff to stay healthy.

Normally, I'm a no-fuss, just give me the regular toothbrush kind of person. My mom pushed the electric toothbrush on me. Then, when we went to get our teeth cleaned, the guy who cleans the teeth informed us that they are junk (the toothbrushes, not my pearlies). We need something better, he says. Something more powerful. He suggested sonicare, specifically the most expensive one they sell. "Um, no," is what I say to myself. I love my teeth. And $180 isn't really that much to pay to keep them healthy, but I just can't afford it. Me be a poor college student.

BUT- my mom found these. They're sonicare toothbrushes for the poor college student I be. And they are pretty impressive and POWERFUL. These suckers are very very powerful. And my teeth feel really clean after. Like squeaky clean hehe :) They still have a high-pitched noise that all sonicare toothbrushes have, but its less intense. I think these are really great for someone who wants a sonicare but maybe can't afford the priceyness.

Right now, they are on sale at Target. And about $15-20

Here's mine in all its sparkly clean goodness!

Happy Teeth Cleaning!
Until next time <3 -Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment