Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Review: Seventh Generation Lavender Soothing Facial Cleansing Cloths

Seventh Generation Lavender Cleansing Wipes
My new favorite staple has been facial cleansing cloths. Normally, I just use facial cleanser. But lately I have noticed that when I don't use a cloth or something for my eye makeup, I can't actually get all my makeup off with facial cleansers alone. So, I tried the Josie Maran makeup removing wipes and those were really great! But they are pricey and sometimes when I go to Sephora they are long gone and then I get sad. 

I've been trying some drug store brands now. I have tried Yes to Cucumbers (love the scent-but it kind of feels perfume-y, if you know what I mean) and the Burt's Bees Sensitive cleansing cloths (love em too, has a very natural feeling). Now I'm trying out the Seventh Generation version. I gotta say, I really love how sensitive these wipes are and how soothing they are. The Seventh Generation wipes smell like real lavender (not perfume-y at all, if you're into fresh lavender!). They also are amazing at removing my eye makeup, like all of that mascara, eyeshadow eyeliner--- gone after using these hypoallergenic babies! It also didn't sting my eyes which is nice. 

They are alcohol-free, which means they won't dry out your skin (HURRAY!). Instead of lots of chemicals, the packaging says that they clean using "100% plant-based cleansers." Other pluses? paraben free, phalalate free, synthetic fragrance free and dye-free! HELLO :) That is cause for happiness! Oh yeah, and they don't test on animals either which floats my many boats! 

I would say these and the Burt's Bees sensitive cotton wipes are at a tie for my #1 favorite cleansing wipes! You can find them at Walgreens, Whole Foods, Target, CVS... basically anywhere which is awesome!!



Overall, I am a huge fan of Seventh Generation. I have been happy to see them branch out and start doing more makeup and skin care stuff. Before, I just used their laundry detergent and paper products, but I am eager to try their new body washes and see what they are like too. 


Thanks Seventh Generation! I will be repurchasing these wipes! :) 

If you want more info on this product check out: www.seventhgeneration.com

BTW-- I'm a huge fan of Seventh Generation, but I am not affiliated with them in any way. I was not paid to write this and I purchased these amazing facial cloths with my own hard earned money!! :)<3

Have any questions for me? Please leave me a comment or tweet me @breeberries. 

<3 Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment